link

facebook icon photo iconmonstr-facebook-icon-24_zpsdnjtrg2t.png     twitter photo iconmonstr-twitter-icon-24_zpsnlt8mpas.png      photo iconmonstr-instagram-6-icon-24_zpszgh2mzcd.png      photo iconmonstr-email-2-icon-24_zpsqafd2xq3.png

25.1.16

BE / INSPIRED

BE/INSPIRED
some inspiration pictures that I found on the web


Come ho recentemente postato, nella mia ultima visita a Stoccolma, adoro i fotografi Vee Speers,
infatti sto pensando di acquistare a breve il loro libro.  

As I recently post, in my last visit at Stockholm I love the Vee Speers photographers 
indeed I'm thinking to buy soon this book...
Sante parole, praticamente la mia filosofia di vita... 
Holy words , pretty much my life's philosophy...



Qualche idea per la zona living. 
Some Ideas for living area. 


Colori e materiali che preferisco. 
Colors and materials that I prefer .


Coda di cavallo,  libertà, leggerezza, colori shock e freschezza. 
Ponytail , freedom , lightness , shocking colors and freshness.


Al confine tra sogno e realtà.
On the border between dreams and reality.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

your comment...